0

Bella Shmurda Fvck Off

FVCK OFF LYRICS – Song Written By Fine Boi Bella Shmurda (Yxng Alhaji).

Multi Award Winner Nigerian Singer, Bella Shmurda returns with a brand new single titled ” Fvck Off “, Produced by Niphkeys and Larry Lanes, Listen and Enjoy with Lyrics below..

STREAM/DOWNLOAD MP3

LYRICS

Intro
Papapa-parare, ti a ba wole
(Niphkeys)
Won ma ni a tun ti de
(En-en-en-enta!)
Papapa-parare, ti a ba wole
Won ma ni a tun ti de

Verse 1
Me I never answer to nobody
Only call I pick is from my mummy
Living my life and stay lowkey
Me I never hate, I’m just loving

Higher, all my friends Jagaban
We just wan live life and vibe
If you wan trouble, we go fight
Hundred percent my people dem stand

Chorus
You don’t like me Fuck off
You talking rubbish, Shut up (don’t talk)
You feeling down, Burn up (smoke up)
If you love the vibe, Turn up

You don’t like me Fuck off (Getat)
You talking rubbish, Shut up (don’t talk)
You feeling down, Burn up (burn up)
If you love the vibe, Turn up

Verse 2
Ara gbe inu mi oo (Ara gbe inu mi oo)
Ara gbe inu mi oo (Ara gbe inu mi oo)
Ara gbe inu mi oo (Ara gbe inu mi oo)
Ara gbe!

Anything I say is for real
You can never see me fighting
Only money I’m chasing
Living real life, No faking

Pre-Chorus
All my friends Jagaban
We just wan live life and vibe
If you wan trouble, we go fight
Hundred percent my people dem stand

Chorus
You don’t like me Fuck off
You talking rubbish, Shut up (don’t talk)
You feeling down, Burn up (smoke up)
If you love the vibe, Turn up

You don’t like me Fuck off (Getat)
You talking rubbish, Shut up (don’t talk)
You feeling down, Burn up (burn up)
If you love the vibe, Turn up

Verse 3
Aye ma ru weee
Ki korede oo
Aye ma ru weee
Ki ori mi ri iri

Anything I say is for real
You can never see me fighting
Only money I’m chasing
Living real life, No faking

Pre-Chorus
All my friends Jagaban
We just wan live life and vibe
If you wan trouble, we go fight
Hundred percent my people dem stand

Chorus
You don’t like me Fuck off
You talking rubbish, Shut up (Shut up)
You feeling down, Burn up (smoke up)
If you love the vibe, Turn up

You don’t like me Fuck off (Getat)
You talking rubbish, Shut up (Getat)
You feeling down, Burn up (burn up)
If you love the vibe, Turn up (Turn Up)

Outro
Getat, Shut Up, Turn Up!
Getat
Shut Up
Turn Up

The post [LYRIC] Bella Shmurda – Fvck Off Lyrics first appeared on tooXclusive.


Post a Comment

 
Top